admin
Site Admin

iVapePalmBeach - Boynton Beach, Florida

Postby admin » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:30 pm

iVapePalmBeach - Boynton Beach, Florida

Address: 1403 W. Boynton Beach Blvd #17, Boynton Beach, Florida 33426

Phone Number: (561) 346-5452

Email Address: iVapePalmBeach@Yahoo.com

We discovered e-cigarettes while browsing the internet in 2011. "What is an electronic cigarette I thought to myself. So, I ordered one from the internet, have myself and friends tried it out, and was truly amazed by the potential. After using it for a few days I did not even want a real cigarette anymore."

The rest is history!

At iVapePalmBeach.com, we pride ourselves in our customer service, wide selection of products, and knowledgeable staff. Whether you need e-cig advice, have an issue, or just want to let us know how we are doing, we are here for you. We are also proud of how quickly we process orders. We have an advanced order processing system to get your orders out the door fast! The cornerstone of iVapePalmBeach.com is extensive product selection, great prices, and the best customer service in the industry.

We offer several ways to contact us, including direct email and now our first retail store!

We utilize the latest technologies to make our operation fast, efficient and have spent countless hours devoted to making our site as user friendly and intuitive as possible. We also pride ourselves in our lightning fast shipping and customer service that cannot be matched anywhere. The majority of our business is based on referrals and repeat customers, so our top priority is customer satisfaction!

Return to “Florida eCig Shops and Suppliers”