What Are Your Favorite TV Shows?

Everything about the television and tv shows should go here.
admin
Site Admin

What Are Your Favorite TV Shows?

Postby admin » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:03 pm

I don't watch very much TV, but I do have a couple of shows that I like. "Breaking Bad" and "Real Time with Bill Maher" are my favorite shows.

Vapesafecom

Re: What Are Your Favorite TV Shows?

Postby Vapesafecom » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:58 pm

Breaking Bad is the best tv show ever. I did not think that I would like a show about crystal meth and I resisted watching it until the show was in the 5th season.

I didn't mean to start watching it. It was an accident, I was scanning around in Netflix looking for something to watch. Then, against my better judgment I sampled the first show. Before I knew it, the episode was over and I was hooked. Then in a blur, I watched episode after episode until I watched all five seasons in a single week.

Damn. When the final eight episodes come out, I might watch the whole thing again.

50 thumbs up!!
:
VapeSafe.com - Makers of Premium, Hand-Crafted eLiquids. We have lots of amazing flavors that you cannot get anywhere else.

MSStrob

Re: What Are Your Favorite TV Shows?

Postby MSStrob » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:43 pm

Don't hold this against me please.

I've been watching the Walking Dead. It is sick and I close my eyes in the bad parts, but I keep turning it on. Somehow, I want to see how it is going to end. Guiltily, I keep watching.

I think my favorite character is Daryl Dixon (played by Norman Reedus). He plays this bad-ass, white trash, country guy. If I was going to keep anyone alive it would be Daryl Dixon and the cop's kid Carl Grimes (played by Chandler Riggs). The kid is only 11, but he's a bad ass too. Everyone else is, more or less, zombie food.
BluCigs - Rise from the Ashes

Return to “TV Shows”