Your Favorite Holiday Flavor?

Discuss eLiquid related topics here.
moonie

Your Favorite Holiday Flavor?

Postby moonie » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:48 pm

Happy Holidays. I hope you enjoy whatever holiday you recognize (even if you recognize none).

I'm new to Vaping, so I don't have a favorite Christmas e-Liquid yet. Last Christmas (and the ones before that too), I smoked cigarettes. Usually, I smoke Djarum Black Vanilla or Pink Elephants around the holidays. Since I cannot afford those any more and I've switched to vaping, I need a new holiday brand. Does anyone have a favorite flavor that they smoke exclusively this time of year. Please list the flavor, strength, brand and price. Thanks.

vapegirlnow

Re: Your Favorite Holiday Flavor?

Postby vapegirlnow » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:18 pm

moonie wrote:Happy Holidays. I hope you enjoy whatever holiday you recognize (even if you recognize none).

I'm new to Vaping, so I don't have a favorite Christmas e-Liquid yet. Last Christmas (and the ones before that too), I smoked cigarettes. Usually, I smoke Djarum Black Vanilla or Pink Elephants around the holidays. Since I cannot afford those any more and I've switched to vaping, I need a new holiday brand. Does anyone have a favorite flavor that they smoke exclusively this time of year. Please list the flavor, strength, brand and price. Thanks.
I bought myself a few new juice flavors for Christmas that I love and may not use them just during the holiday season. My new favorite is Peach Menthol from PureSmoker that is very tasty. (I am not an affiliate for PureSmoker). I was not a menthol analog smoker but this is so nice and cool. It does remind me of breathing the cool crisp winter air while eating a sweet peach. What's your favorite right now?
E-Cigarettes are, “exactly what the tobacco companies have been afraid of all these years” – a tobacco-free cigarette alternative.

- J Kline / Prof David Sweanor JD
2012-01-03

Jessi

Re: Your Favorite Holiday Flavor?

Postby Jessi » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:31 am

I have never heard of a pink elephant flavor.

Could you explain to us what flavor that actually is? Is it holiday-ish or just a flavor you enjoy in general?

Return to “eLiquid Discussion and Reviews”