Where's the Best Place to Buy E-Liquid?

Discuss eLiquid related topics here.
moonie

Where's the Best Place to Buy E-Liquid?

Postby moonie » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:36 pm

I am new to using e-Liquids. I would like to know which vendor has the best quality e-juice at the lowest price. Please factor in quality, variety, taste, price, and shipping cost when answering. Also please state whether the e-Liquid is USA made or made in China. Thank You.

vapegirlnow

Re: Where's the Best Place to Buy E-Liquid?

Postby vapegirlnow » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:22 pm

Hi Moonie. I just bought 3 flavors from PureSmoker.com last week and I am really enjoying them. All of their juices are made here in the US so, rest assured, they are safe and are high in quality. Their shipping cost is free if your total exceeds $99.00, otherwise the cost for shipping is 5.95. They ship really fast and I like that. I ordered on a Monday morning and received the package on Wednesday, I believe. The cost of their juices are: 6ml is $4.99, 15ml is $11.99, 30ml is $21.99, 60ml is $34.99, and they even have a 120ml which is 64.99.

I have only tried 4 of their flavors and I am very satisfied with them. I tried the Applonia, the Berrodica, their Silverleaf, and my favorite, which I have been vaping most of the time now, is the Peachy Menthol. I was never a Menthol-girl but this is really nice. It's very cool and very peachy.

There are so many great places to buy great tasting juices. I just research what others have to say and if a lot of people are saying good things about them, I will give them a try.

I hope I have helped you even a little. Check out GrimmGreen videos on YouTube and you will get some good ideas.

(I am not an affiliate for PureSmoker)
E-Cigarettes are, “exactly what the tobacco companies have been afraid of all these years” – a tobacco-free cigarette alternative.

- J Kline / Prof David Sweanor JD
2012-01-03

Jessi

Postby Jessi » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:44 am

I'm really not sure. I'm posting anyway, though, because I want to discourage you from ordering from China. In general, I don't mind, but for e-cig and products, I don't think it's a good idea. The regulations aren't the same and it's not something I would personally want to risk.

Ecigaretteempire.com

Postby Ecigaretteempire.com » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:00 pm

Moonie! My name is Nathan Keesee and I am the media manager here at ecigaretteempire.com. I just came across your post and wanted to help you save some money! I understand that you're looking for the best quality juices for the best prices and I have just the place for you! Here at ecigaretteempire.com we have over 500 different brands and flavors of premium e juices. All of our juices are top quality and as far as our prices, well they can't be beat. Our 120ml's range from $49.95 to $19.95 and right now we have deals for 120ml's as low as $16.95! Our 60ml's range from $18.95 to as low as $9.95! We also have constant deals on our "e-juice deals" page on our website. We do not carry any china made products, all of our product are U.S.A. made. Come check us out, I promise you won't be disappointed!

Return to “eLiquid Discussion and Reviews”