Level too high?

Take our poll and share your preferred nicotine strength.
Kina

Level too high?

Postby Kina » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:19 pm

Have you ever gotten a flavor where the level of nicotine seemed to high? I do not know what method they use to determine the amount of nicotine in a bottle or the process of getting the right levels in different size bottles, but I have gotten some juices that seems higher than others. I would get that funny "nicotine overload effect" from them. I do vape at a high level (30mg) so I think it would have to be a lot to give me this feeling.

ecigsnet
Site Admin

Re: Level too high?

Postby ecigsnet » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:51 pm

Yes, I know exactly what you mean. I used to get a 36mg bottle of e-Liquid that was way too strong. I think people must have complained because it dropped down to 30mg and then to 24mg. I also saw in a post on this board somewhere that BluCigs sells their full flavor at 13-16mg. I went to their website to see and it is correct. Their full flavor is not exact. How could you have a full flavor and say the nicotine is anywhere from 13mg to 16mg? What kind of quality control is a variation of 3mg? If the bigger companies like Blu cannot get the nicotine level correct, imagine how the smaller companies must be handling this problem. I think some of these companies have no idea what the level of nicotine really is.

This is a really new industry and things still get worked out.

Return to “Nicotine Level”