Do the nicotine patches really work?

How did you quit smoking? What have been your greatest and worst experiences? Which product(s) did you use?
dojo

Do the nicotine patches really work?

Postby dojo » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:30 am

I know we're here to discuss e-cigarettes, but still a lot of people try to quit smoking by using nicotine patches. Some swear by them and consider the patches to be great for the people who want to stop smoking, while others have used them and failed. What's your story? Anyone tried them?

Vapesafecom

Re: Do the nicotine patches really work?

Postby Vapesafecom » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:55 pm

Well, they are FDA approved. That's all I can say positive about the nicotine patches.

I was a casual smoker before I started with the patches. Because the higher dose patches cost the same as the lower dose, I thought I would save money by buying the stronger version and then cutting them in half. Instead, I ended up using the higher patch at its full strength and continued to smoke too. In the end, I paid a lot for the patches and I became a pack per day smoker.

I also had some of the most vivid dreams of my life. I liked putting on a patch before bed and going to sleep with it. I had amazing dreams and I could remember them in great detail for longer periods of time. The dreams were a lot of fun. i do not regret that part of the experience.

Then, I found eCigs. Those worked for me. I can't publicly say they worked because I don't want a bunch of stress from the government. They were my solution and I am happy that I found them. I was so happy, I started my company. I hope others get to find them too (regardless if they buy them from me or some other company).*

*These statements have not been approved by the FDA.
:
VapeSafe.com - Makers of Premium, Hand-Crafted eLiquids. We have lots of amazing flavors that you cannot get anywhere else.

Return to “Smoking Cessation Products”