Atomizer fun

Do you sell or import cartridges, cartomizers or atomizers? Post your business information here. Tip! This is a good place to post your discount codes and promos.
Kina

Atomizer fun

Postby Kina » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:33 pm

So when I started vaping I was picking up 1.5 ohm attys from a flea market for $6. They were the best attys I have ever used. They had four breathing holes and were perfect for drip vaping. But I ran into an issue with price and availibilty. I asked the vendor who made them and they told me, Bonzi (sp) but I can not find them online. Most all other attys I have used only have 1 or 2 holes and they do not give off that hot vape I like. But the down side is that I vape at 4 volts and it can burn an atty out so it gets expensive if I get an inferior batch.

I have switched to dual ohm cartomizers, but I still do not enjoy them as much. Plus I can not switch flavors on the fly. Once I fill them with a flavor, I am kind of suck with it. But I can get 4 of them for $8 and each one lasts me about 2 weeks. I don't get as much of a hot vape, but it is better than a lot of the other atomizers I have used.

Anyone know where to get good attys in bulk that allow you to hot vape?

MSStrob

Re: Hot Atomizer Fun?

Postby MSStrob » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:38 pm

I tried to find Bonzi (sp) online and I could not find them either. I am not sure what hot vaping is. Is that vapor hotter feeling? Is the flavor more burnt tasting? I am not sure what you mean. I haven't been doing this long enough to get very experimental yet.
BluCigs - Rise from the Ashes

Kina

Re: Atomizer fun

Postby Kina » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:14 am

I think of hot vape as if you put your tongue in the vape stream while pulling in, you can feel the heat. It does not really effect taste much, but you do get more of a throat hit.

Return to “Cartridges, Cartomizers, Clearomizers, Tanks or Atomizers”