Political/Current Events Blog

You have a website? Post it here.
zimo

Political/Current Events Blog

Postby zimo » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:16 pm

Hi guys. I decided to visit since one of your members was nice enough to visit my site. Me and a few of my friends run a politics/current events blog called Nationsmith. That's the link that can be found in my signature. Feel free to visit if that's one of your interests as well.

ecigsnet
Site Admin

Re: Political/Current Events Blog

Postby ecigsnet » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:35 pm

That was me I think. Actually, you posted at my welcome thread at TAZ first. That's how I found you. :)

You had the article about all those women getting poisoned by the gas leak in county jail. What really makes me frustrated about jail is that most of those women (someone's sister/friend/wife/daughter) were probably there for non-violent/victimless crimes like pot possession. The jails are all about giving cops more cash and bonuses. Set those women all free. That's what I think.

I liked your style of writing at nationsmith too. It was very humorous. I'll be over there to check things out soon.

Well, you're free to post links back to your articles and your website as much as you want. We like an interconnected web. That's what hypertext is supposed to be about. :)

Return to “My Website is...”