Electronic Cigarette Affiliate Programs

Are you making money by being an affiliate? Have you wasted your time linking to other people's companies? Tell us all about your success or wasted time. If you are posting to promote yourself, please post in the marketplace affiliate section.
ecigsnet
Site Admin

Electronic Cigarette Affiliate Programs

Postby ecigsnet » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:09 pm

I've used a lot of affiliate programs and I never made a lot of money with it. I was sending a few hundred people per day to greensmokes and I never got a single dime. Now I don't bother giving away my traffic for free.

Your story, however, might be different.

Whether you've made a bunch of money or nothing at all, tell us about it. Who pays and who doesn't in the eCigarette affiliate world? We all want to know.

ecigsnet
Site Admin

Re: Electronic Cigarette Affiliate Programs

Postby ecigsnet » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:51 pm

If you are promoting your affiliate links on a blog, website or facebook page, be sure to include a link back to your project. We only ask that you post only one link per quality post. You can post as often as you want. The more the better it is for you and us. :)

MSStrob

Postby MSStrob » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:55 pm

I tried Green Smokes too, but I have recently switched to Blu using their Pepperjam network. I have not spent enough time promoting my affiliate links yet. I plan to start doing it a lot more when I go back to school.
BluCigs - Rise from the Ashes

ckelly10

Postby ckelly10 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:20 am

For me affiliate programs are trial and error. I have tried quite a few in the past but only now sign up to ones that have a free sign up. I am currently signed up with Simply E Liquids program and I am happy with it at the minute. If you want to check it out and sign up (its free by the way) then go here:

http://www.simplyeliquid.co.uk/idevaffiliate/index.php

They give a 15% commission - I must be honest this wasn't the best commission I have seen around but out of the select few affiliates I am currently part of Simply performs the best. No point having 40% commission if when I send my traffic over nobody buys...

MSStrob

Postby MSStrob » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:47 pm

Thanks. I'll check them out. 15% is okay if you actually make sales. I sent a lot of people to green and I never made any money.

MSStrob

Postby MSStrob » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:26 pm

Thanks for the link to Simply eLiquid. I went to the website and took a look around. I like the eGos that they sell. Those seem to be popular and probably have a good amount of sales. I might try them later. How are you doing with this program? Are you making any money with it?

For now, I'm going to try BluCigs. I'll let you know in a month or so if it is working for me.

Thanks again.

williamsmith

Postby williamsmith » Wed May 17, 2017 2:25 am

Actually i am new in affiliate marketing and don't have professional level knowledge. There are tons of websites that provides affiliate marketing for the products you want to sell. The most reliable and widely used in the Amazon, and Commission, Junction, Clickbank, Gvzoo etc they are very too much I practical work with the foreign affiliate. I have designed a affiliate cashback cms http://www.ileaddigital.com/services/we ... evelopment From them you can select the type of products you are interested in and what they promote. When you sign up for any affiliate program, you will get a tracking number / link, which you need to promote any product listed on their network, and you will receive commission is not in accordance of the people who have gone through this link. But it's not good for user readability, and it clearly indicates that you are helping them, because you paid for it. Anyways, informative stuff is shared by you. Thanks

Return to “Affiliate Programs - Discussion and Reviews”