How to Get Affiliate Links into Your Signature

Are you involved in the affiliate market? If so, you are not alone. Tell us about why your program is different here.
ecigsnet
Site Admin

How to Get Affiliate Links into Your Signature

Postby ecigsnet » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:38 pm

You are an affiliate and would like to add a banner to you signature. How do you do it?

If your affiliate link is a text link and have some simple html code, you can adapt it to the [URL] tag in BBCode. That's fairly easy for most experienced forum users. If you need help, send me a PM with a short description of the problem and I help you find a solution to the problem.

If your affiliate program provides you with a banner image or you need to use javascript, iframes or some other type of coding, the [url] tag will not work for you. To fix this problem, you should send me a PM with the code you want to use. I'll set-up some custom BBCode for you using your username. I'll then reply to your PM with some simple instructions. You will then type the custom BBCode into your signature, save it and you are done.

If you have any other problems with your affiliate links, send me a PM and let me know.

MSStrob

Re: How to Get Affiliate Links into Your Signature

Postby MSStrob » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:13 pm

Thanks for setting me up. I appreciate it.
BluCigs - Rise from the Ashes

moonie

Re: How to Get Affiliate Links into Your Signature

Postby moonie » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:33 pm

How do I get involved in this? Do I get free smokes?

Return to “Millions of Affiliates”