6 Tribal Collectibles: 5 Unused Unopened Cigarette Packs

Do you sell something else that's related to electronic cigarettes but not covered in the above categories? Post your business information here. Items that would fit here could be: bottles, stoppers, carrying cases, rubber gloves, printing services, design, logos, etc...
MSStrob

6 Tribal Collectibles: 5 Unused Unopened Cigarette Packs

Postby MSStrob » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:24 pm

To place a bid, visit the listing: Cigarette Packs

This is a great post-Christmas gift for the cigarette pack collector in your life.

MOVING SALE: Priced low to sell. I have to move so I'm selling all of my collectible cigarette packs. For more great gift ideas, please see my other cigarette packs and tobacciana collectible listings.

You are bidding on (5) five unopened packs of cigarettes and (1) one pack of little cigars (2 packs of Seneca, 4 packs of Smokin Joes). Some of these packs were made in Canada. Please see the picture of the UPC codes for more information. These packs are all in great condition. They've been packed away in storage. There may be some loose tobacco visible inside the cellophane wrapper, but otherwise they look great. These packs are being shipped from inside the USA, so the postage is domestic.

Six Packs total!

Happy Bidding!

The following is a generic statement:
This parcel ships in a sturdy box with lots of stuffing to avoid damage. Postage is calculated automatically by this auction site. So far, they are not that great at getting it correct. The parcel is under one pound. These packs are made in either the USA or Canada.

Please keep the following in mind if bidding on this item:
- The value of the item is the collectible packaging, not the tobacco itself.
- The value of the packaging is higher than the current retail price of the tobacco in the package.
- While the package has never been opened, the tobacco inside is not for consumption. It is probably stale.
- The collectible packaging is not currently available in stores.
- The buyer must be at least 18 years old. As the seller, I'm responsible for making sure this rule is met.
- Both the buyer and the seller are following all applicable a laws and shipping regulations for this transaction.
BluCigs - Rise from the Ashes

Return to “Other Items & Miscellaneous”