Manual or Automatic Battery?

Do you sell or import electronic cigarettes? Whether you call it an eCigarette, e-Cigarette, e-Cig or eCig, post information about your business and promotional offers here.
admin
Site Admin

Manual or Automatic Battery?

Postby admin » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:19 pm

Automatic Batteries work very much like smoking a real cigarette. When air is drawn through the eCig, vapor is produced. The Auto Batteries have a pressure switch built inside that operates the battery when air is drawn through. They are not sealed or "covered" batteries, which means they are more vulnerable to damage from eLiquid leakage.

Manual Button Batteries allow the user more control. The Manual Button Battery has an on/off switch for operation. The time of the draw is longer, thus more vapor is produced. Many Manual Button eCig Batteries are covered. Covered batteries are perfect for those who use atomizers in the place of cartridges or cartomizers and prefer to "direct drip" the eLiquid on the atomizer's mesh arch. Because the battery is covered, the eLiquid can't drip down into the battery and cause it to malfunction.

The KR808D model has both the Automatic and Manual Button Batteries available. If you are having a difficult time deciding which battery to go with, you could order one of each battery.

nevinlee

Re: Manual or Automatic Battery?

Postby nevinlee » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:39 pm

There are many ways to lit e cigarettes buy, you can lit cigarettes with the help of lighter as well as kits which run from battery. If you want to buy these kits than can buy with the help of our company. We manufacture both automatic and manual batteries kits.

MSStrob

Re: Manual or Automatic Battery?

Postby MSStrob » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:33 pm

Nevinlee, why would you want an electronic cigarette that requires a lighter? I am very glad to not have to use a lighter anymore. After you get in the habit of keeping a few spare batteries charged, it becomes instinct. I cannot imagine that an e-cig that requires a lighter would be more convenient than batteries.
BluCigs - Rise from the Ashes

Ecigaretteempire.com

Manual all the way!!

Postby Ecigaretteempire.com » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:35 pm

Manual all the way! When it comes to e cigarettes I would defiantly have to side with manual controls vs automatic. First off automatic e cigarettes vary in output and the sensor takes a lot of wear and tear that limits how accurate the ignition timing is over time, and could lead to the user needing to forcibly inhale just to activate the sensor. Where as manual mods never vary in output because it will respond exactly to your control. The user gets the same drag every time, and can regulate how they please without needing to excessively inhale loosing lung capacity before you even produce any vapor. Plus newer box mods with manual button ignitions have output regulations that you can set if desired to regulate your battery life and cloud production. It may just be me as well but I find that I get a richer taste of flavor when using manual mods. There is also a wider selection of brands and designs for manual mods that you just can't get with the automatic e cigarettes.

Return to “e-Cigarettes, eCigarettes, e-Cigs or eCigs”