Sending Out Invitations

Do you make, sell, or import eLiquids? Post your eLiquid business information here. Tip! This is a good place to post your eLiquid discount codes and eLiquid promos.
ecigsnet
Site Admin

Sending Out Invitations

Postby ecigsnet » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:22 pm

I am going to be sending out invitations to companies to post product links in this section. Remember, the first to post will probably get the most views. Those with the most views generally will make it to the top. Therefore, if you've got an e-liquid company, you should start posting as soon as possible. Be sure to take the time to add some picture links. :)

Ecigaretteempire.com

Re: Sending Out Invitations

Postby Ecigaretteempire.com » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:09 pm

My name is Nathan Keesee and I am the Media Director for ecigaretteempire.com! I just wanted to take a second to take the opportunity to inform everyone about our site! If you're looking for U.S.A. made quality juice without spending outrageous prices I highly recommend you check out our store! I know that there are a lot of competitors who will claim to have the lowest prices and the best juices just to reel customers in, and unfortunately they don't necessarily live up to their word. If you're looking for the best premium brands for the lowest prices this is really the place to go. Honestly I love seeing the vapor community grow, and here at E-Cigarette Empire we care about all of our customers and all of their vapor needs not just their check books. We have over 500 different flavor categories to choose from so your guaranteed to find something you'll love. As for our prices, our 120ml's range anywhere from $49.95 to as low as $18.95. Our 60ml's range from $23.95 to as low as $9.95! Like I said before we care about taking care of YOU the customer, we value you as a member of the great community that is the vaping industry, and we take your feedback to heart in our everyday operations. But please don't take my word for it, take the time to check us out at ecigaretteempire.com. I promise you won't be disappointed, and once you start shopping with us you won't want to go anywhere else!
Thank you all for your time and we hope to see you soon!

Return to “e-Liquids, eLiquids, Smoke or Vape Juice”