Vaping Zone

Do you make, sell, or import eLiquids? Post your eLiquid business information here. Tip! This is a good place to post your eLiquid discount codes and eLiquid promos.
Kina

Vaping Zone

Postby Kina » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:41 pm

I get all my stuff from vapingzone.com. The prices are the best I have seen.

At regular prices 30ml bottles of flavor are like $11, 4 volt mods 1000 mamp with out pass thru are $17, with pass thru are $20. They have the big kits and their accessories are a good price. I used to Juicyvapor.com and Gourmetvapor.com, but their prices are a little higher.

Plus the vapingzone has regular free shipping, 20% off juice coupons and 10% off all items coupons all the time, so I have never payed full price.

Check it out.

MSStrob

Re: Vaping Zone

Postby MSStrob » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:13 pm

Does Vaping Zone manufacture their e-Liquid in the USA or do they have it shipped from China? I can get 30ml from China for about $2.00 a bottle if I pay the shipping. Low price is not the main factor when choosing e-Liquid.
BluCigs - Rise from the Ashes

Kina

Postby Kina » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:26 pm

MSStrob wrote:Does Vaping Zone manufacture their e-Liquid in the USA or do they have it shipped from China? I can get 30ml from China for about $2.00 a bottle if I pay the shipping. Low price is not the main factor when choosing e-Liquid.
They make all theirs in store. I would hope price would not be a factor. I have seen some of the China liquids under mass spectroscopy, and I would not vape it.

The guy that makes it does it right in front of you if you are in store, so I know what I am getting.

Jessi

Postby Jessi » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:54 am

Kina wrote:I would hope price would not be a factor. I have seen some of the China liquids under mass spectroscopy, and I would not vape it.
I'm sorry to say, but I agree here. I willy buy various things from China, but something that I'm going to be inhaling? No thanks. I would rather the little extra confidence of it being made more locally.

Kina

Postby Kina » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:23 am

A co worker and myself extracted the liquid from a prefilled cartomizer from a disposable e-Cig from China and found trace amounts of PB-214 under a gamma spectroscopy. That is a radioactive isotope of lead. The amounts were very small and even heavy smokers will get this isotope in their lungs, however I am about vaping the purest stuff I can get.

Of course the Propylene Gycol if handled improperly can get foreign substances in them pretty easy. But when I get bored I will trow anything in some lab equipment lol.

Ecigaretteempire.com

Postby Ecigaretteempire.com » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:17 pm

As they said above, buying e cig liquid from China is ill advised at best. You never want to compromise on quality when it comes to e-juice. I know saving money is always nice, but as you can see from the discussion above, buying from china is dangerous. Fortunately I know just the place where you won't need to compromise at all. My name is Nathan Keesee and I'm the media manager for ecigaretteempire.com. At ecigaretteempire.com we have over 500 different premium brands and flavors that are top of the line. All of our products are U.S.A. made and our prices can't be beat. We have 120ml's for as low at $19.95 and 60ml's for as low as $9.95! I promise I'm not trying to just bait you in, I genuinely want to help you save money on some quality and professionally made juice. But don't just take my word for it, come check out our website and decide for yourself!

Return to “e-Liquids, eLiquids, Smoke or Vape Juice”