I Love My Passthrough!

Did you get a new eCig model? Do you love the eCig that you've been using forever? Did you get a poor working starter kit? Post reviews of the eCigs that you love and hate here.
vapegirlnow

I Love My Passthrough!

Postby vapegirlnow » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:56 pm

I ordered my Bud Pro Passthrough last month and I had my nose pressed against my window watching for the postman to make his "appointed rounds". I was so excited to see that package in my mailbox 3 days later. I felt like a little kid finding that decoder ring in the cereal box. I ripped the package open before I reached my door. I went to my table and out spilled the yummy juices that I had ordered along with the Passthrough. I quickly, and I mean quickly, screwed on a carto, dripped my juice, and put on the drip tip. I pushed the button 5 times and she was ready to go. I took my first long drag and almost literally fell over. I had the greatest throat hit and lots and lots of great vapor. I am hooked, now, on my Passthrough and it goes with me everywhere. It is so nice to sit at my computer all day vaping with no need to stop and charge.

Did I say I love my Passthrough?
E-Cigarettes are, “exactly what the tobacco companies have been afraid of all these years” – a tobacco-free cigarette alternative.

- J Kline / Prof David Sweanor JD
2012-01-03

Return to “eCigarette Discussion and Reviews”