Vaping Zone

Do you make, sell, or import eLiquids? Post your eLiquid business information here. Tip! This is a good place to post your eLiquid discount codes and eLiquid promos.

Vaping Zone

Postby Kina » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:41 pm

I get all my stuff from vapingzone.com. The prices are the best I have seen.

At regular prices 30ml bottles of flavor are like $11, 4 volt mods 1000 mamp with out pass thru are $17, with pass thru are $20. They have the big kits and their accessories are a good price. I used to Juicyvapor.com and Gourmetvapor.com, but their prices are a little higher.

Plus the vapingzone has regular free shipping, 20% off juice coupons and 10% off all items coupons all the time, so I have never payed full price.

Check it out.
Kina

Re: Vaping Zone

Postby MSStrob » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:13 pm

Does Vaping Zone manufacture their e-Liquid in the USA or do they have it shipped from China? I can get 30ml from China for about $2.00 a bottle if I pay the shipping. Low price is not the main factor when choosing e-Liquid.
BluCigs - Rise from the Ashes
MSStrob

Postby Kina » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:26 pm

MSStrob wrote:Does Vaping Zone manufacture their e-Liquid in the USA or do they have it shipped from China? I can get 30ml from China for about $2.00 a bottle if I pay the shipping. Low price is not the main factor when choosing e-Liquid.

They make all theirs in store. I would hope price would not be a factor. I have seen some of the China liquids under mass spectroscopy, and I would not vape it.

The guy that makes it does it right in front of you if you are in store, so I know what I am getting.
Kina

Postby Jessi » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:54 am

Kina wrote:I would hope price would not be a factor. I have seen some of the China liquids under mass spectroscopy, and I would not vape it.

I'm sorry to say, but I agree here. I willy buy various things from China, but something that I'm going to be inhaling? No thanks. I would rather the little extra confidence of it being made more locally.
Jessi

Postby Kina » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:23 am

A co worker and myself extracted the liquid from a prefilled cartomizer from a disposable e-Cig from China and found trace amounts of PB-214 under a gamma spectroscopy. That is a radioactive isotope of lead. The amounts were very small and even heavy smokers will get this isotope in their lungs, however I am about vaping the purest stuff I can get.

Of course the Propylene Gycol if handled improperly can get foreign substances in them pretty easy. But when I get bored I will trow anything in some lab equipment lol.
Kina

Postby Caitlin » Thu May 30, 2013 6:01 am

Kina wrote:I get all my stuff from vapingzone.com. The prices are the best I have seen.

At regular prices 30ml bottles of flavor are like $11, 4 volt mods 1000 mamp with out pass thru are $17, with pass thru are $20. They have the big kits and their accessories are a good price. I used to Juicyvapor.com and Gourmetvapor.com, but their prices are a little higher.

Plus the vapingzone has regular free shipping, 20% off juice coupons and 10% off all items coupons all the time, so I have never payed full price.

Check it out.

Thats great! But why this is difference from other vaping product?
Caitlin

Postby FrederickHill » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:06 am

Same as vaping zone I found a shop in phoenix that is Zerona smoke shop they have provided me a great E-cig that was cheap and tasty. It's refilling was also as cheap as the charges of vaping zone.
FrederickHill

Return to e-Liquids, eLiquids, Smoke or Vape Juice